Saturday, July 19, 2014

Creating Your Own Luck

I really believe life is all about the small things and actually slowing down to notice when something magical is happening. 

Recently, I went to the movies and while I was in the bathroom, before the movie started, a penny fell out of my pocket. It landed tales side up, which everyone knows is not good luck, unless it's heads up. I thought, some one might kick this thing, it will eventually be on heads and some one will see it, pick it up, and get a good smirk out of the hope for good luck. So, I left the penny on the floor. 

Then, I went to watch the movie. 

After the movie, I had to go to the bathroom again. The same stall I went in, before the movie was available, so I went in. 

And there, on the floor, was my own penny, on HEADS. 

When I left it, it was on tales. I left it with good intentions, that some one else would find that little baby on heads and they'd be happy about it. And it ended up being myself, happy about my own penny. So, ya see, sometimes when you wish good for others, it comes right back to you, faster than you can even imagine! You create your own "luck" and happiness. You just gotta stop to notice it :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment